No one in Knoxville, Tennessee, wants to go without air conditioning on a hot summer day. Unfortunately, HVAC systems often malfunction at the most inopportune times, so when your unit needs to be repaired, you want it done quickly so you can be comfortable in your home or business. With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, Pioneer Heating & Air is a family-owned company you can trust to provide you with air condition repair quickly and efficiently when your HVAC unit stops working.
Air conditioning units can malfunction for many reasons. Old units may have too much wear and tear to continue to cool your home effectively. If your heat pump stops working and won’t keep your home warm in the winter, your cooling system could also be affected. You may also have a problem with the capacitor, or your unit may be low on freon. Whatever the issue is, you can expect the expert technicians at Pioneer Heating & Air to follow the steps below for air conditioner repair.
- Speak with you: The technician will ask you a series of questions to see what the system is doing. This information helps us accurately diagnose the problem.
- Examine the unit: We will then thoroughly examine the system to determine which components are causing the problem.
- Replace bad parts: We are experienced working with all types of HVAC brands, so we will choose the component that best meets your needs to replace the malfunctioning part.
- Clean up: Not only will we clean up our tools and supplies, but we will also remove any debris or dirt from your system to increase its longevity.
- Test the system: Before we leave, we’ll turn on the air conditioning system to ensure it cools properly. We’ll also walk through your home to make sure cool air is distributed evenly. If we suspect that the system still is not functioning properly, we’ll reevaluate the problem.
Why Choose Pioneer Heating & Air for Your HVAC Needs
Pioneer Heating & Air is a customer-oriented company dedicated to providing fast, reliable HVAC service. Our technicians and contractors undergo continuous training to ensure they have the skills and knowledge necessary to resolve any type of central air conditioning problem. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we offer emergency service to accommodate your after hour needs. Our location is in the heart of Knoxville, Tennessee, near the Maynardville Pike. This convenient spot on Mill Branch Lane, just a short distance from Temple Acres Drive, allows us to service both residences and businesses in the Knoxville area with all of their HVAC needs. If you need AC repair near Knoxville, Tennessee contact us today for reliable, same-day service.