About Pioneer Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
About Our HVAC Contractors Knoxville, TN
As the most highly regarded HVAC contractors Knoxville, TN has to offer, We at Pioneer Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. want to accommodate all of your home comfort needs as well as those at your place of business. We take great pride in being a family-owned business and try our very best to keep earning your trust every day that we open our doors. Since 1981, Pioneer Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has been working every day at being Knoxville’s most trusted name in home comfort. If you visit our office, you will find skilled, helpful and friendly faces, willing to help you in any way. Also in our office you will find our rules to do business by that we try to work by everyday.
Why Choose Pioneer Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
Pioneer has made major investments in continuous training of personnel, service vehicles, inventory and communicators equipment to meet your needs for routine or emergency services.
- TN State Class ‘A’ Master Mechanical License
- TN State Class ‘A’ Master Gas License
- TN State Class ‘A’ Master Electrical License
- City of Knoxville Gas, Mechanical, & Electrical Licenses
- NATE Certified Technicians
Proud Members Of
- TVA PPN, QNC, PHCC, & the B.B.B.
- Knox County School
- Vocational Advisory Board
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- “Quality Contractor Network” Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors (PHCC)
What Is A Customer?
- A customer is the most important person ever in our office…in person, by phone or by mail.
- A customer is not dependent on us…We are dependent on them.
- A customer is not an interruption of our work…They are the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them…they are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- A customer is not someone to argue or match wits with.
- A customer is a person who brings us their wants & needs. It is our job to handle them profitably to benefit them and ourselves.
- A customer is the boss. They sign our paychecks every single week.