At Pioneer Heating and Air, we understand the worry that comes with unexpected home improvement costs. Especially whenever it’s one of the most expensive repairs that could happen…your heating and cooling unit! We want to help with that worry. That’s why we are introducing the Pioneer Protection Program.
WHAT IS THE PIONEER PROTECTION PROGRAM?
The Pioneer Protection Program is a program that takes into account the thoughts that most homeowners worry about every time the heating and air system needs to be replaced. With the Pioneer Protection Program, we’ve got you covered!
Not only will you receive a new Amana unit with the Pioneer Protection Program, but you will also receive…
- New Amana Unit? – As a member of the Pioneer Protection Program, your new Amana unit is included in your monthly payments!
- Financing? – With approved credit, we’ve got you covered for as low as $89 per month!
- Warranty? – 10 Years Parts & Labor covered by Amana!
- Indoor Air Quality? – Covered by Air Scrubber!
- Annual Maintenance? – As a member of the program, you will have the first 2 years of Annual Maintenance covered by Pioneer!
- Air Filters? – For the first 2 years, Pioneer will take care of your systems air filters too!
Pioneer has worked with a lender to provide financing for 10 years, which in turn, equals low monthly payments for the consumer. This loan can also be paid off at any time without penalty to the consumer. *Financing with approved credit.
Pioneer understands the worries that consumers have with their HVAC systems breaking down over their lifetime. The Pioneer Protection Program provides consumers with the peace of mind with a 10 year Parts and Labor warranty back by the manufacture, Amana.
Indoor Air Quality
Pioneer understands the concerns that almost all homeowners are facing right now with the quality of the air they are breathing inside their homes. Air Scrubber is a product that will help clean the air inside your home, this includes dust, pet dander, pollen, illness-causing bacteria and viruses. Also reduces allergens and asthma triggering contaminants.
Air filters are essential in the operating efficiency of your unit. You need to make sure that they are replaced monthly and not once a year! That’s why Pioneer will provide you air filters from Crockett Filter Club for the first 2 years of being a member of the Pioneer Protection Program. We want your system to run efficient and to help eliminate the worry of replacing them in a timely manner.
Having your system cleaned and checked at least once per year will help ensure your system is running at peak performance. It will reduce the operating cost of the unit, lengthen the life of your system, improves air quality, helps reduce future breakdowns and ensure you are comfortable in your home. Below are a few of our Check-Up Procedures that are performed during your scheduled maintenance.
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check reversing valve
- Check indoor motors/amps
- Visually inspect/clean blower
- Visually inspect electrical wiring
- Check A.H. blower wheel & motor
- Level, check and calibrate thermostat
- Remove leaves and debris
- Check ignition of furnace
And much more!
Let the Pioneer Heating & Air take care of you and your home! Call us today at (865) 922-2817 or fill out the form below to learn more about the Pioneer Protection Program and how you can become a member today for as low as $89 per month!