For over three decades, our professional technicians have been repairing heating systems for the Knoxville area. Whether your HVAC system is a Trane, Lennox, Amana, or other make, or if it is a gas furnace, electric heater, heat pump, or other type, we have years of experience with repairing it.
If your heating system fails and is not functioning properly, trust the Pioneer team. We will:
- Guarantee that our service calls start at a low $49.95
- As soon as you call, our dispatcher will direct the Pioneer technician closest to you to contact you and proceed to your location
- Promise you that our courteous technician will identify the problem, apprise you of the solutions and in most cases, fix it the same day with common parts stocked on all of our trucks (if components are not immediately available, we will order them and keep you up-to-date on their status)
- Pledge to do the job to your satisfaction and to follow-up with you after the work is finished to ensure that you are completely satisfied
If your heating system starts behaving less-than-perfect this winter, contact Pioneer Heating and Air by phone at 865-922-2817, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking here.
Whether you are installing a heating system in a newly constructed home or replacing an aging unit, a new heating unit will almost certainly mean lower utility bills, thanks to cost-saving features like programmable thermostats, higher energy efficiency ratings, variable-speed humidity controls and more.
The average lifespan of a heating unit is 15-20 years, although this range can vary widely, depending on the type of unit and how well it has been maintained. If yours is approaching that age range or if you must frequently repair it, it may be time for a new one.
Pioneer Heating and Air installs gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps and geothermal systems. We carry several major brand-name furnaces and heat pumps such as Trane, Coleman, Honeywell and Rheem, and we offer a geothermal closed-loop system from waterfurnace.
At Pioneer, we will consult closely with you to review all of your home and business heating options and offer you recommendations on the best fit for your needs. Together, we will evaluate your current system and then go over such considerations as:
- Your home or office load calculation, which determines the amount of energy needed to heat your home or office space
- The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating for different models, which shows how well they convert energy into heat (generally, less efficient units are less expensive; but utility costs may be higher)
- Whether a given unit will work with your current system’s configuration
- The price range you are considering
- And other factors
We can also work with you on financing, if you wish. We offer a number of finance options, including working through TVA’s Energy Right Program as a member of TVA’s Quality Contractors Network and Preferred Partners Network. If you qualify for the Energy Right Program, you may be able to obtain low-interest, fixed-rate financing for your new heating unit.
If you are looking for the best heating contractor Knoxville, TN has to offer then contact Pioneer Heating and Air at 865-922-2817 or email@example.com. We work with our clients to make the process as hassle-free as possible, from initial product reviews, unit selection and installation, through follow-ups afterward, to ensure everything is working properly and satisfaction is assured. And, with the excellent warranties our brands carry, you can be confident your new heating unit will warm your home or business for years to come.