In a perfect world, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, automobiles, computers, smart phones, stereos, televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, and all of our other advanced technology would never break down. But as we all know, in reality, even if we take proper care of our equipment, sometimes things still go wrong.
Even when you change your heating system’s air filter once a month and have it tuned up regularly, there is always a chance that problems will crop up. A faulty thermostat, clogged exhaust vent, loose wiring, warn mechanical parts, unlit pilot light – many elements can cause your heating to function poorly or to not function at all. But when your heating needs more assistance than you can give it, Pioneer Heating and Air can help.
For over three decades, our professional technicians have been repairing heating systems all around the Knoxville area. Whether yours is a Trane, Lennox, Amana, or other make, or if it is a gas furnace, electric heater, heat pump, or other type, we have years of experience with it.
While we can’t magically transform this into a perfect world where your heating system never fails, if yours isn’t functioning, what we can do is this:
- Guarantee that our service calls start at a low $49.95.
- Assure you that we have a fleet of over 30 trucks available, and as soon as you call, our dispatcher will direct the Pioneer technician closest to you to contact you and proceed to your location.
- Promise you that our courteous technician will identify the problem, apprise you of the solutions and fix it – if it can be corrected with the equipment at hand. (Our trucks are stocked with all common parts, but if necessary components are not immediately available, we will order them and keep you up-to-date on their status.)
- Pledge to do the job to your satisfaction and to follow up with you after the work is finished to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
It’s true, no one can make the world perfect. But if your heating starts behaving less-than-perfectly this winter, when you contact Pioneer Heating and Air by phone at 865-922-2817, by email at email@example.com, or through the Internet, we will make your heating unit better. And that will probably make your world feel a little closer to perfect.
Remember when we had to strike sparks from flint onto a pile of dry leaves, twigs and wood shavings to start a fire to keep ourselves warm in winter? Neither do we, we’re happy to say. Fortunately, we have electricity, gas and other sources of heat today. And installing central heat in your home is a lot easier and more effective than using rocks to ignite kindling.
Whether you are installing a heating system in a newly constructed home or replacing an aging unit in an older one, a new heating unit will almost certainly mean lower utility bills, thanks to cost-saving features like programmable thermostats, higher energy efficiency ratings, variable-speed humidity controls and more.
(Note: If you’re wondering when your older component should be replaced, the average lifespan of a home heating unit is 15-20 years, although this range can vary widely, depending on the type of unit and how well it has been maintained. If yours is approaching that age range or if you must frequently repair it, it may be time for a new one.)
Pioneer Heating and Air installs gas and electric furnaces and heat pumps and geothermal systems. We carry several major brand-name furnaces and heat pumps, such as Trane, Coleman, Honeywell and Lennox, and we offer a geothermal closed-loop system from water furnace.
At Pioneer, we will consult closely with you to review all of your home heating options and offer you recommendations on the best fit for your needs. Together, we will evaluate your current system and then go over such considerations as:
- Your home’s load calculation, which determines the amount of energy needed to heat your home and factors into the unit size your house requires;
- The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating for different models, which shows how well they convert energy into heat (generally, less efficient units are less expensive; but utility costs may be higher);
- Whether a given unit will work with your current system’s configuration;
- The price range you are considering;
- And other factors.
We can also work with you on financing, if you wish. We offer a number of finance options, including working through TVA’s Energy Right Program as a member of TVA’s Quality Contractors Network and Preferred Partners Network. If you qualify for the Energy Right Program, you may be able to obtain low-interest, fixed-rate financing for your new heating unit.
So if you are looking for the best heating contractor Knoxville, TN has to offer then contact Pioneer Heating and Air at 865-922-2817 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We work with our clients to make the process as hassle-free as possible, from initial product reviews, unit selection and installation, through follow-ups afterward, to ensure everything is working properly and satisfaction is assured. And, with the excellent warranties our brands carry, you can be confident your new heating unit will warm your home for years to come.
Plus, it’s a lot more reliable than trying to strike sparks from flint.