Wireless Z-Wave Water Valve Actuator WV-02 with the corresponding sized brass valve is a new professional grade, electrically operated wireless water valve introduced by FortrezZ, LLC. Used in a wireless Z-Wave home automation network in conjunction with any Z-Wave water alarm sensor (ex. WWA-0X), the WV-01 can reduce or eliminate damages caused by leaky plumbing or appliances. Every year nearly over 1 million families have their homes ruined and their lives overturned by water damage and the subsequent repairs. These incidents are always unexpected and the cost of repairs can run into the tens of thousands of dollars. This Patented wireless water detection and automatic water shutoff system can easily be installed on any home’s water supply line by a professional installer.
– WV-01 uses a motorized ball valve that automatically turns off the main water supply when a leak or overflow is detected.
– Contains a brass valve with commercial grade seats and seals
– Comes in standard pipe sizes 1/2″ , 3/4″, 1″ , and 1 1/4″ (1 ½” and 2” sizes available by special order).
– Can be used as an irrigation device
– Multiple WV-01 and WV-02 Valves can be used and programmed in a Z-wave Network.
– Certified with the latest Z-wave ZDK 4.51
– Meets the standards of state and municipal authorities
– Will qualify for insurance premium discounts for flood protection insurance. (ask your insurance company for specific details)
– Three indicator lights:
– RED – The valve is closed
– YELLOW – Mode: Z-Wave network status
– GREEN – The valve is open
– Has two tactile switches to manually activate the valve
– When a water event occurs the system automatically sends you an email, text message, or phone call depending on your Z-wave home controller settings
– Can be remotely operated (internet, phone)
– If a leak is detected by any Z-wave compatible Water Alarm Sensors the WV-02 will shut off the water supply. It can automatically trigger a wired or wireless alarm system.
– Battery backup can be installed by a professional electrician.
This FortrezZ waterproof outdoor shut-off valve model, z-wave, is NEMA 6 rated for homes with a water supply line located outside, in a crawl space, in a meter pit below grade level or other exterior environment. As soon as a water leak is detected by a water sensor, or by the local probe, the unit shuts off your home’s water supply, eliminating the chance of extensive property damage.
For a complete kit installation, interested customers need to also purchase the required FortrezZ correctly sized Ball Valve (1/2”; 3/4”; 1”; or 1 ¼” sold separately).
Three different cable lengths are available; select 25, 50, or 75 feet of cable depending on the length required to connect the actuator installed outside to the control panel to be mounted inside. Customers installing the Shut-off valves may qualify for insurance premium discounts (contact your insurance provider for details).
Water Valve Actuator for Outdoor Use is interoperable with various Z-Wave Hubs and gateways.
Z-Wave Alliance Certification Number ID: ZC08-13040028.
This Z-Wave device can be monitored with the Nexia Smart Home System app. on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Monitoring fees required, see chart for pricing.
Enjoy Free Shipping
Local installation available within a 40 mile radius of Pioneer Heating & Air. To see if your home or business is within our installation radius, click here.